Monday, November 05, 2012

A little note

I can't believe it's been two months since I last posted. Spurred by a few people asking where the hell I've gone, I thought I'd write a little note. Firstly, I miss blogging, and I want to return to it really soon. I've been going through a stage of feeling slightly devoid of inspiration and in some cases plain bored by the thought of writing about fashion. It's been a while since this was purely a 'fashion' blog anyway but I want to continue to make it a space in which I write about the other things that really interest me as well. I'm now almost half-way through my final year at University and I'm really making an effort to engage as much as possible in all areas; academically but also by throwing myself into lots of activities as I'm aware that time is passing quickly and before I know it I'll be graduating. I want to pack as many fun things into my time as possible before that happens. Blogging is certainly something I love doing, I'm just figuring out a way to integrate the two so that they tick along nicely together. So that's a little summary of what is going on in my head at the moment. I'd really like to be back into the swing of things within the next month with new updates. I miss having a dialogue with everyone, especially some of you who have been reading this blog for years. So hopefully when the show is back on the road you guys will be up for picking up where we left off (wait, is this turning into a break-up reunion note?..) 

Hope you're all swell and filling your time in lots of nice ways as I am. Back soon!

12 comments:

Tinsley said...

Glad to hear you'll be back :)

Camille said...

I did miss your posts over the past two months, but as a fellow full-time university student and rather infrequent poster, I have to say your university experience, academically and socially, is obviously far more important than blogging. So I'll be happy to read your posts whenever they'll come, however unfrequently you write them, and in the meantime, be happy that you're (hopefully) enjoying your time at uni, because 'real life' is what matters most.

Unknown said...

Nice to hear from you! Sounds like you're throwing yourself into Uni life wholeheartedly, especially after living in the US. I'm sure you'll figure things out, you always do and the perfectly tailored posts will soon come.

tanya said...

enjoy your last year and look forward to reading your posts on your return! : )

Michelle said...

Glad to hear you're doing so well lady, I miss your writing but real life will definitely bring more inspirations. Good luck with your last year! x

JOANNA said...

Saw your blog on my Top Sites and this time the box didn't show a tiny photo of you in a yellow jumper. Instead, it was a bunch of text! And I thought - "YES! You're back!" Can't wait for your next post x

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm one of those that has been reading you for yours haha, and I'm in the same situation as you are! Thanks God that now I'm running the blog with another girl and she has made an effort and wrote the last two posts. I've been quite busy with uni too... I'm finishin the career too, and I don't find enough time to blog all that I'd want to, even that I'm trying too!

Miss your posts, hope you're back when you have more time and inspiration, and hope you're doing great at uni! Good luck with your exams :)

kisses!

Anonymous said...

ahh yay you're back!! A christmas list ideas post would be epic if you do get back into the swing of things soon - I always loved your posts around this time of year! But like everyone else said, enjoying university must obviously come first.

Samantha said...

I think the strength of your blog has always been that it's entirely focused on fashion! ..but i'm glad you're making the most of your final year. I hope that real life isn't too alluring and you come back soon ;)

Joy said...

good to know that you haven't abandoned the blog for good :P JK. please don't stress about the blog but i think the blogosphere would love to hear you voice again XD

Look forward to your next post!

Disneyrollergirl said...

Yes where the fuck have you been stevie?! Ah not really, hope all's well, welcome back (ish) x

Anonymous said...

I tend not to write a comment, however I browsed some comments on "A little note".
I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind.
Is it simply me or do some of these remarks come across as if they are
coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other places,
I'd like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you list of every one of your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Also see my page > golden virginia rolling tobacco