Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dreamy Waitress


I've been slightly fantasising about working in a diner recently, for purely shallow reasons- to wear a blouse with contrasting piped edging and hold a coffee pot in my hand. So Lily Tomlin in Robert Altman's Shortcuts and Kerry Russell in Waitress have inspired this outfit, as my favourite big-screen waitresses. (Definitely putting them on your to-watch list if you haven't seen them already) My Mum has also made me think that some maroon coloured Converse would be a pretty good idea for Summer, after I saw her wearing a pair in an old photograph I was looking at recently. Topped off with some thin gold sleepers, some big old Karen Walker shades and a bottle of Coca Cola..

1 comment:

Puebla Chic said...

You turn that boring look into something boring